So, here goes. Below is my info, my stats, the unfortunate numbers I live by and society judges on. The dauntingness of what I am.
Disclaimer. Below contains graphic nature & is not intended for the light of heart, it contains pictures that some viewers may find disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised. Hehe.
With that being said... Here goes...
Weight: 199.8 (Wooooot! You have no idea how happy I'm not seeing the 200s again! but at the same time ugg cause ya, I gained it all back :\ )
Upper Chest (1"below pits): 41"
Bust: 43"
Midriff (1"below bust): 37.75"
Arm- R: 11"
L: 12"
Waist: 44.5"
Abdomen: 45"
Hips: 44.75"
Thigh- R: 26.5"
L: 25"
Mid Thigh- R: 22.25"
L: 22"
Calf- R: 14
L: 15
Jean size: 14
Shirt: L-XL
Bust: 43"
Midriff (1"below bust): 37.75"
Arm- R: 11"
L: 12"
Waist: 44.5"
Abdomen: 45"
Hips: 44.75"
Thigh- R: 26.5"
L: 25"
Mid Thigh- R: 22.25"
L: 22"
Calf- R: 14
L: 15
Jean size: 14
Shirt: L-XL
*edit... pictures were removed as I made this blog more public :)
PICTURES: I took a few different sets of pictures. Warning the last picture is of me in "lingerie" It shows nothing inappropriate, but still...
PICTURES: I took a few different sets of pictures. Warning the last picture is of me in "lingerie" It shows nothing inappropriate, but still...
1) Capris leggings and bra. I wanted something that's a "worn every day" type thing.
3) Dress I'd love to have look good on me. I hope to wear this to Vegas on my 10 yr anniversary in March and look smoking hot!!! I'd also totally have to get some type of black pumps!!! This dress is a size medium, so yes I did fit my arse into it and felt like a sausage, but I really wanted the comparison!
4) Lingerie. Jared has never even seen this. I bought it when I started to gain weight before I had any kids... that puts it like 6 yrs ago. Eeeesh :\
So that's it. I got in the mail today (Th. 8/2) Jillian Michaels Body Revolution 90 day Exercise/Meal plan. I. AM. SO. EXCITED. I cant wait to get going. It has a 7 day "jump start your metabolism" that I also want to do. I will not be weighing myself again until the end of the 90 days. I am however going to have my bestie weigh me weekly but I will not know what it is! This way, she can help me and tweak what needed if necessary. I do have to say that I have the best most motivating bestie there ever could be and I'm glad she's here to help me and motivate me along the way (which I have to say is completely strange because about 1 year ago our roles were reversed!) Lets do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment