So... I have been doing the J.Michaels Body Revolution for 1 month now. Sat Sept 1st marks 4 wks. I did my measurements aka proportions and LOVE my numbers!!! Heres a look...
Neck: 14 to 13 ... loss of .5
Upper Chest: 41 to 41.25 ... gain .25
Bust: 43 to 43.25 ... gain .25
Midriff: 37.75 to 37 ... loss of .75
Upper Arm: R: 11 to 12.25 ... gain 1.25
L: 12 to 12.25 ... gain .25
Waist: 44.5 to 36.34 ... LOSS of 7.75 (woot woot!!!)
Upper Hip (abdomen): 45 to 43.5 ... loss of 1.5
Lower Hip (butt): 44.75 to 44.5 ... loss of .25
Upper Thigh: R: 26.5 to 27 ... gain .5
L: 25 to 26.5 ... gain 1.5
Mid Thigh: R: 22.25 to 22.25 .. stayed
L: 22 to 22.75 ... gain .75
Calf: R: 14 to 14.25 ... gain .25
L: 15 to 15 .. stayed
Total lost 10.75 but gain of 5, so all in all, lost total of 5.75 inches in 1 month!!! wOOhOOEY!!! Not too shabby.
I weighed in today at x. I know I am eating better and what I am supposed to, I am getting my workout/exercise in, I am losing inches, I got better at my assessment numbers. I also know I am gaining muscle and at some point the weight will start to come off. While yes, it is annoying, I am doing what I am supposed to be doing. The number on the scale is one small portion of the entire equation!
My assessment:
Push ups: 8 military (poor form) to 12 military with good form.
Sit ups: 9 to 19
Reverse Lunges: 35 to 32 (worked on better form and going all the way down.
Jumping Jacks: 63 to 75 (really had to pee or probably could have gotten out more)
Burpees: 17 to 21
Flexability: 17.5 to 18.5 :)
So... I will continue what I am doing. I will eat right, exercise, and keep on keeping on! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment