Monday, September 3, 2012

Phase 2... week 1 meals

So, today starts phase 2 of the 90 day challenge. It is already more intense. WOW. The work out is, what she calls, mini-burts (I think), in which she targets a certain part of the body. I one "cycle" I focus nothing on my legs, doing jump squats (pylometric) to static lunges to another leg move. It, wow, it really has a burn! But the next cycle goes to arms, so just when I think I'm gunna die, it changes. Each cycle has a few diff moves, cardio, repeat moves. I wasnt able to do it for the entire burst. Wow. I have a feeling I'll be feeling this tomorrow! But, I really enjoyed it. I love how my fat cries (aka sweat) and I can tell a difference. I do disc 5 & 6 for a full 2 weeks so I'm sure I'll be able to finish it all, definitely something to work towards!
So, my meal plan... I am starting this a day late so it's a short 6 day week :)

Mon 9/3
B: Banana Bread Muffin, skim
L: Chef Salad
S: Protein Drink
D: Lemon Chicken, veggie

Tues 9/4
B: Raspberry spread on WW toast, skim
L: Lasagna meal, string chz, grapes
S: Hard Boil Egg
D: Shrimp Rice Alfredo

Wed 9/5
B: Banana Bread Muffin, skim
L:  Left-over Chicken, cucs,  cantaloupe wedge
S: Celery w/Almond Butter
D: Mom & Dads

Thur 9/10
B: 2 scrambled egg, onion, pepper, avocado, skim
L: Medd. tuna wrap
S: Protein Drink
D: Teriyaki Chicken, veggie

Fri 9/11
B: Greek yogurt, rasp, pecan, skim
L: Salmon salad, hard boil egg
S: Apple slice w/cheddar
D: Brats, chips, raw veggie

Sat 9/12
B: Banana bread muffin, skim
L: Left-over shrimp/rice, veggie
S: Hard boil egg
D: Chicken soft shells



Yep, that is my goal for the week :) I can do it, I hope to have a loss at the end of the week and hope to kill my workouts!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment